Not playing at a theater near you? We’re partnering with Tugg to bring IF YOU BUILD IT to as many cities as possible, but we need your help.
Tugg is an online platform that gives individuals and organizations a cost-free way to host movie screenings in their local theater. Tugg crowdsources theatrical screenings, which means that if enough people in your community want to see IF YOU BUILD IT, Tugg can make it happen.
How to Tugg us to you:
- Visit the IF YOU BUILD IT page on Tugg
- Sign up to host a screening and become the event’s “promoter.”
- Provide your preferred event details—time, date, and even theater of your choice (including all the major chains)
- Spread the word, and invite your friends and community to purchase advance tickets from the event page. This is essential!
- Once enough tickets are pre-sold (usually around 65 tickets) by a designated date (usually five business days before the event) the screening is confirmed. (If enough tickets are not pre-sold, no one is charged and the event is canceled).
- As an added bonus, as the event promoter you or your organization will receive 5% of the ticket revenue.
- Then, just sit back and enjoy the show!
To learn more or get started, visit Tugg.com.
Host A Community Screening
If you’d like to hold a screening of IF YOU BUILD IT for your company, organization, campus, or other community/group, and aren’t sure if Tugg is right for you, please fill out this form and we will get back to you within 48 hours.